Albion x Pertex® AP1 Technical Shoulder Bag
AP1 is a collaborative project between Albion and Pertex® exploring fabric innovation and design concepts.
The AP1 Technical Shoulder Bag has been created for enhanced mobility; lightweight, highly packable and durable, it is a product optimised for active travel.
Albion and Pertex® have worked together on a new fabric for the AP1 project, Pertex® Quantum with high modulus polyethylene ripstop reinforcement, to create a lightweight ripstop fabric with incredibly high strength to weight performance, wind resistance and abrasion resistance.
Made in London at our studio in Deptford in very limited quantities and in adherence to zero waste principles, including low profile trim and raw cut finishing techniques.
- Designed in adherence with zero waste pattern cutting principles
- Lightweight ripstop fabric woven with polyethylene creates incredibly high strength to weight, wind resistance and abrasion resistance
- PFC free C0 Durable Water Repellency (DWR) for light shower resistance
- Adjustable shoulder strap that can be worn as a stabilising strap when riding
- Mitred-box corner construction for increased bag volume
- Raw-cut, bonded top closure to secure contents
- Reflective heat transfer strip for visibility when riding
- Fabric: Pertex® Quantum with high modulus polyethylene ripstop reinforcement - 80% Recycled Nylon, 20% Polyethylene
- Made at the Albion studio in Deptford, London
Important Care Instructions for this product:
- Technical garments that feature Durably Water Repellencies (DWRs), or 3-layer fabrics with breathable membranes, require specific wash care to maintain their performance
- We recommend washing these products with a garment wash designed for waterproof clothing, like Nikwax or Grangers, to maintain their performance
- Follow the washing and drying instructions provided with the garment wash you choose
- Do not iron
- Please contact us if you need further specific guidance on how to care for this product